Drumstick Curry. Drumstick curry or drumstick vegetable recipe made with simple ingredients in south Indian style to serve with rice or roti. Drumstick curry (Drumstick vegetable) – Munakkaya tomato curry. Drumstick Curry is a tasty and easy curry recipe made with drumsticks, Peanuts, and Coconut.
Drumstick or murungakkai is one of my. Drumstick curry recipe – this is one of the most simplest and easiest North Indian curry made with drumsticks. This onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy. · Manglorean Drumstick Curry is a sweet and spicy drumstick and potato curry made the South Indian way i.e. flavoured with coconut and whole spices. You can cook Drumstick Curry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drumstick Curry
- You need 4 pieces of drumsticks.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup of besan(gram flour).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
This curry has a predominant garlic flavour. A few weeks ago I posted drumstick curry without spiciness which received many compliments. So this time I am going to show you how to make the spicy drumstick curry recipe in Sri Lankan style. Download Drumstick curry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Drumstick Curry step by step
- Wash and clean the drumstick thoroughly. Chop off the top a bit and partially peel it with knife itself. Chop them into finger length pieces of equal size and use it in curries.
- Boil the drumstick pieces in a pressure cooker. After one whistle turn off the stove. Take it out once it cools down..
- Now heat a wok on medium heat and add some oil, add boiled drumsticks, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and mix with spatula..
- Now add some water, stir it for 5 minutes. Then add buttermilk. Leave it for another 5 to 7 minutes..
- Add 2 tbsp of gram flour and mix it with spatula.. (drumsticks should not break while mixing).
- Add lemon juice, and red chilli powder again. Mix well.
- If it's thick you can add lil bit of water..
- It's ready drumsticks curry. You can have it with chapatis or rice. This tastes yum 😋..
Drumstick curry, also known as drumstick palya, is made by parboiling the leaves and then cooking them with spices. The curry recipe I'm going to show you here is very simple. Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk recipe with step by step photos. This is my mom's recipe from her treasure box. This Drumsticks Curry is made in traditional Indian way and that too with a coconut milk.