Cajun Chicken Drumsticks. Chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or even wings are all delicious with this recipe. You'll have to What side dishes go well with cajun chicken drumsticks? You can't go wrong with a side of corn, mashed.
This recipe is always popular! _⬇⬇⬇⬇ CLICK. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Drums and mix well to coat evenly with the tomato sauce mixture. Using fennel seeds, that are great for aiding indigestion and Cajun spice rub along with brown sugar, these chicken drumsticks are spicy. You can have Cajun Chicken Drumsticks using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Drumsticks
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red peppers.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/2 of teaspoonblack pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder ½ teaspoon dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme 6large chicken drumsticks or 8 small chicken drumsticks.
These easy and delicious cajun chicken drumsticks are heavenly and perfect for weeknight dinners. How to Make Fried Chicken Drumsticks with Cajun Dry Rub. Pat chicken THOROUGHLY dry with paper towels. If chicken is not well-dried when it is placed in the hot.
Cajun Chicken Drumsticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Grease an 8×8 baking sheet or dish. Set aside. Mix together the salt, cayenne pepper, crushed red peppers, garlic powder, paprika, pepper, onion powder, dried oregano, and dried thyme. Rub the spice mix onto the chicken..
- Bake for 18 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven and cover with aluminum foil and bake for another 5 minutes..
The Best Chicken Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly Oven-fried Chicken Drumsticks, Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks, Vietnamese Chicken Drumsticks. Crispy cajun spiced skin covering succulent meat that is super easy to make. Cajun chicken drumsticks are always popular and easy to feed a crowd. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly!