Drumstick soup (immunity booster). Drum Sticks are Very Healthy Vegetables and Very Good Immunity Boosters. It helps in Purifying Blood and Developing Strong Bones. Drumsticks Soaked Rice Fresh Coconut Tempering Items Zeera Mustard.
Drumstick soup can relieve cough, sore throat and also ease chest congestion. In fact, you can also inhale the vapours of water in which drumsticks are Drumsticks are a good source of manganese, magnesium, potassium and fibre too. Boil the drumstick and remove the pulp in a bowl. You can have Drumstick soup (immunity booster) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Drumstick soup (immunity booster)
- You need 2 cups of drumstick.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roughly chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roughly chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Add black-pepper powder, garam masala, lemon juice. Drumstick soup has anti-bacterial properties, which can keep you safe from many types of infections. Vitamin C present in it can boost the immune system. It is also good for the digestive system.
Drumstick soup (immunity booster) instructions
- Take 2 drumstick, wash & lightly peel the drumsticks…Now cut into pieces….
- Drumsticks is rich in protein & iron, making the soup a nutritious dish….
- Now heat the butter in pressure cooker…you can use ghee, oil & olive oil also….
- Once the butter melt add drumsticks…also add onion & potatoes…
- Mix well and saute for 2 minutes on medium flame…now add 2 cups of water & mix well….
- Pressure cook for 3 whistle… once the mixture cools, transfer it to a mixer jar….
- Pour milk & 11/2 cup of water.. blend in a mixter till smooth….
- Place strainers over bowl & pass the blended mixture through it.. Discard the fiber &seeds left out in strainer…
- Transfer the mixture into the pan…Add salt & black pepper…
- Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes.. stir occasionally… Now soup is ready….
The fibers present in it prevent the constipation problem from occurring. While Moringa has been proclaimed as one the more recent superfoods, the fact is that this vegetable has been used in Indian cooking, especially in South Indian dishes for centuries. Immunity Booster herbs are those herbs which enhance or boost up the Immune System. Cook leaves of Drumstick as we cook other vegetables. Regular use of it helps to improve Immunity.