Drumstick masala. Learn how to make Drumstick Masala at home with Chef Ruchi on Rajshri Food. Drumstick masala is a tasty and easy stir fry made with drumsticks, Peanuts. Usually I make drumstick poricha kuzhambu or sambar( Murungakkai in Tamil, Mulakada in Telugu, Nuggekai in Kannada, Muringakka in Malayalam ) whenever I buy this vegetable.
It has got full-on flavors of the. A popular and delicious South Indian Drumstick Masala curry (gravy) recipe. Drumsticks are a popular South Indian vegetable typically used in the preparation of Sambar. You can cook Drumstick masala using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Drumstick masala
- You need of Drumstick 3 nos.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 of slitted greenchilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
Drumstick Masala Curry, Drumstick Masala, Goan drumstick masala. Munakkaya Gojju or Drumstick Masala Curry is an authentic Rayalaseema dish from Andhra. Drumstick masala is a tasty and easy stir fry made with drumsticks, onions and tomatoes. Drumstick Masala – drumsticks cooked with onion, tomatoes, coconut and spice powders.
Drumstick masala step by step
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add mustard seeds to splutter. Add chopped onion with 2 slit green chilli and curry leaves. Fry well. Then add chopped tomatoes cook until it turns mushy.
- Add a tbsp of ginger garlic paste. Sauté well until raw smell goes. Add the chopped drumstick. Mix well. Add salt to taste.
- Add all the dry masala mentioned in the ingredients. Mix well..
- Add one glass of water. Cook for three whistle. Once pressure down. Keep in low flame. Until it gets dried as masala. Switch off the flame and serve hot with rice.
Drumstick Masala Recipe, How To Make Drumstick Masala Recipe. Download Drumstick masala stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Drumstick masala is a tasty and easy stir fry made with drumsticks, Peanuts, and Coconut. This is not only easy to make but flavorful too with the masalas blended with drumsticks. Murungakkai masala recipe is drumsticks curry with coconut.