Roasted garlic masala chicken drumstick. Spice coated chicken cooked and slow roasted in the hot pan scraping up the juices. This is one of the easy and delicious ways of preparing chicken in Indian style. It is very simple and straight forward.
In a shallow dish, rub salt over the drumsticks. Then rub the spice paste evenly over them. The vegetables are carrots, peas, chick peas, mushrooms, onions, black beans and brown rice. You can cook Roasted garlic masala chicken drumstick using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted garlic masala chicken drumstick
- Prepare 3 of chicken leg piece.
- You need Half of cup garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ginger chilli paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 4tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
I used my mom's homemade garam masala. The garlic crumbed chicken drumsticks are roasted or baked drumsticks prepared with a coating of cracker crumbs. A few sprigs cilantro, optional for garnishing the platter. Her ingredients included ginger & garlic paste, yogurt, chat masala and cayenne pepper.
Roasted garlic masala chicken drumstick step by step
- Wash chicken drumstick.. And give slit on it.
- In a mixing bowl add all the above ingredients and marinate it for 30 minutes.
- Later in a pan add butter and add chicken roast chicken on medium slow flame by turning sides and cooked properly to get crispy roasted chicken.
- As chicken drumsticks gets ready serve hot and enjoy🍗😊.
Though the chicken was quite tasty, your recipe is superb! Elevate your dinner with these Parmesan Garlic Chicken Drumsticks! Drumsticks are baked and slathered with a garlicky, parmesan-y and herbaceous sauce! I like to serve these Parmesan Garlic Chicken Drumsticks with roasted potatoes, a leafy green salad and sometimes pasta or grilled corn! How to season the chicken drumsticks or chicken legs?