Brinjal and drumstick curry. Brinjal and Drumstick Curry Recipe – Kathrikai Murungakai Poriyal Recipe – Tasty and Yummy Poriyal. It goes well with steamed rice and can be used as side dish for. Brinjal drumstick curry is so very simple just like any other but this power packed vegetable takes the curry to next level.
Drumstick and brinjal is always a winner combo as we can put either in sambar, Kara Kuzhambu or curry! I love this combination and hence this curry. Once mustard cracks and the dals turn golden brown , add curry leaves and saute for a minute. You can cook Brinjal and drumstick curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brinjal and drumstick curry
- It’s 2 of brinjal cut into thick slices.
- You need 1 of drumstick cut into pieces.
- You need 1 of onion chopped into slices.
- You need 1 of tomato cut into slices.
- Prepare 6 of no garlic flakes crushed into slices.
- You need of Curry and coriander leaves for garnish.
- You need 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 25 ml of cooking oil.
- It’s of Mustard for seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Then add onion and fry till it becomes transparent..with Brinjal and drumstick. this is my grandma's recipe. she do it with country vegetable what ever she like, she'll not use coconut or coconut milk to this curry. Lot of preparation in fish bengali, Kerala srilankan, Goan They have list of menu for fish recipes. this tangy spicy curry is not like a regular one. DRUMSTICK, BRINJAL & MOONG DAL CURRY. In Konkani and Maharashtrian cuisine, we often use Drumsticks which are a good source of calcium, iron and vitamins apart from having other health benefits.
Brinjal and drumstick curry instructions
- Take a pan add oil once get heat seasoning it with mustard then add onion tomato garlic brinjal drumstick turmeric powder and fry well.
- Add all the spices with salt.
- Add little water and sauté well add curry and coriander leaves and close the lid.
- Once cooked,wait till it becomes gravy and transfer it to bowl.
This recipe is a combination of exceptionally nutritious vegetables(raw banana,drumstick and brinjal). During my childhood it was one of my favourite curry from my Mom's kitchen. Whenever i got the chance to cook this , it always brought back all those sweet memories again. Drumstick curry (Drumstick vegetable) – Munakkaya tomato curry. Heat oil in a deep pan.