Smokey tandoori chicken drumsticks biryani with mint mango raita. Chicken tandoori is simply chicken marinated in yogurt, citrus, and spices, then grilled or broiled. Place the drumsticks in a large bowl and pour the marinade over top. Toss the drumsticks with the We will be making it again very soon.
Cover the bowl with cling film and To serve, pile the drumsticks onto a large serving plate, bones facing upwards. Spoon the raita into a bowl and place it alongside for everyone to serve. This tandoori chicken dish is a Indian classic, and rightly so. You can cook Smokey tandoori chicken drumsticks biryani with mint mango raita using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smokey tandoori chicken drumsticks biryani with mint mango raita
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 1 cup of dahi.
- You need 1 tsp of Haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mirchi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tandoori masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 of onion birista.
- You need 250 grams of hung curd.
- You need As needed of Finely chopped kothmir.
- You need as needed of Finely chopped fudina.
- You need 2 of potatoes diced and fried.
- It’s 3 cups of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s Pinch of Red colour optional.
- It’s of Mint mango raita.
- Prepare 1 cup of Curd.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mango.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mint leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Whipping cream.
Prepare cucumber-mint raita: Cut cucumbers in half; scoop out seeds and discard. Trova immagini stock HD a tema Crispy Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks Mango Chutney e milioni di altre foto, illustrazioni e contenuti vettoriali stock royalty free nella vasta raccolta di Shutterstock. Migliaia di nuove immagini di alta qualità aggiunte ogni giorno. Biryani with unique taste and flavor.
Smokey tandoori chicken drumsticks biryani with mint mango raita step by step
- Clean and put cuts on drumsticks and marinate with dahi haldi mirchi coriander powders tandoori masala red colour ginger garlic paste mix it properly and marinate for 3 to 4 hours.
- In a pan add oil and fry chicken till it is cooked.
- In a tapela add 4 cups water and some salt and keep on flame till it boil after add rice and whole garam masala (tajj,patta,lavang,mari,jeera) let it boil till it is 80% cooked.
- In a pan add oil add ginger garlic paste and haldi mirch and coriander powder and saute it while after add birista saute a while add dahi and leftover chicken marination and fry it a while add finely chopped kothmir and fudina.
- For smoke put koila on gas when it is put between chicken and give a Smokey flavor to chicken and same way do with rice when we layered and it is fully ready for dum.
- In a tapela add rice in down than add gravy on that chicken potatoes and leftover rice and kothmir fudina and birista and some red colour and some water as required.
- For raita grind mangoes mint and sugar in a bowl add dahi mix it well add grinded chutney and finely add cream and chill it and than serve with biryani.
- Serve biryani with raita my house all time favourite lunch….
The best and perfect biryani for wonderful night parties or for a get-together parties. A delicious, aromatic, finger licking biryani recipe. Crispy Baked Chicken Wings with Tomato Chutney. Spicy Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks by Love Foodies. These tandoori chicken drumsticks have nicely spiced and super-crispy skin.