Drumstick leaves rice. If this video helpful please click on LIKE and SHARE this Video. If you are not subscribed to my channel please SUBSCRIBE and click on bell symbol for more. Drumstick Leaves Fried Rice is one of the best way to sneak this iron rich greens.
Drumstick leaves stir fry goes well with rasam and steamed rice. When only drumstick leaves are stir fried we are left with very little quantity, hence it is a good idea to use them with other vegetables. Drumstick Leaf Adai or Murungai Ilai Adai in tamil is an rice pancake made with mixing nutritious drumstick leaves along with healthy red rice. You can have Drumstick leaves rice using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Drumstick leaves rice
- You need 4 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2 of onions sliced.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel powder.
- Prepare 4 cups of drumstick leaves.
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- You need 5 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
Drumstick Leaves Sambar / Murungai keerai sambar recipe for rice ! Take the drumstick leaves from the stalk and wash it twice or thrice. Drumstick leaves kuzhambu (kulambu) is a regular side dish for lunch in south Indian homes. This curry is so comforting along with the rice.
Drumstick leaves rice instructions
- Heat ghee or oil in a vessel, add in onions and chilli, saute till translucent, add in ginger garlic paste saute till raw smell goes..
- Add in the spices and saute,add in the drum stick leaves, cook for 10 minutes in low flame, now add water and allow it to boil,.
- When water boils, add in rice, check for salt, and close the lid.turn off the stove when rice is completely cooked..
Since drumstick leaves are a little bitter, I always add the. Drumstick leaves dal is often served with hot rice and can also be eaten with chapatti or roti. Drumstick leaves provides essential amount of iron and calcium especially for women especially. Dried leaves or drumstick leaf tea effectively treats gastric ulcers and diarrhea. Use the leaves for treating fevers, bronchitis, eye or ear infections and painful mucus membrane inflammation.