Drumstick potato subji. Super Tasty Drumstick Curry-Drumstick in Mustard Gravy-Drumstick Potato सहजन की मसालेदार सब्जी रेसिपी-Sajan ki Sabji Recipe-Sahjan ki Sabzi in hindi-Drumstick Curry. Tasty Drumstick And Potato Curry Indian Style Put this Drumstick and Potato Subzi on the table and marvel at its rolling success!
Indeed, it will belittle the other dishes with its striking flavour and appetizing aroma. Drumstick recipe with potatoes – Drumstick is a pod of the Moringa Oleifera plant or tree. It goes by the names sajjan ki phalli in Hindi, munagakaya in telugu, murungakkai in tamil and nuggekai in. You can have Drumstick potato subji using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drumstick potato subji
- You need 100 gm of drumstick.
- You need 2 of medium size potato.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar or jegery powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare Pinch of asfotida.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of dhaniya jeera powder.
- You need of Red chilli powder as per ur taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garammasala powder.
Super Tasty Drumstick Curry-Drumstick in Mustard Gravy-Drumstick Potato Curry-Drumstick Masala. In this recipe, we are utilizing sweet potatoes—one of the best vegetables for vata dosha. The sweetness and earthiness are sure to hold you down as you process and detox. #mung_beans_potato_sabji This basic, simple and easy Indian potato curry has a dry texture and can be served as flavor enhancing, delicious accompaniment to various Indian breads.
Drumstick potato subji instructions
- In a pressure cooker potato and drumstick boil for 2 whistles..
- In a pan add ghee and oil.when heat up add cumin seed when it crackles add asafotida.than add chopped onion. When onion turned into light brown then add garlic paste.also add turmeric powder..
- Beside that in a bowl prepared ba mixer of curd and besan.mix properly.and add half cup of water..
- Now in a pan add red chilli powder and dhaniya jeera powder..when oil release add mixer of besan..countiously stur this mixer..when one boil comes out than add salt and boiled drumstick and potato..cover it for 5 to 6 minutes..
- Lastly add some garam masala powder and garnish with coriander and desi ghee…youcan serve this subji with rice, roti or makkai no rotlo…
Mix the potatoes and mash some potatoes as mixing the potatoes, this will thickness to gravy. Adjust the water in gravy to your liking; gravy will thicken as it will cool. The presence of vitamin C, B vitamins, calcium, iron, anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants make drumstick a healthful food. You can make this dish with baby potatoes or regular potatoes. Garnish the sabji with chopped coriander leaves.