Drumstick Masala Fry. Masala Drumstick Fry. om mama kitchen. Загрузка. and Subscribe Our Channel Spicy Drumstick fry, it is a very common recipe in south india, it is very easy to make and very very tasty. This dish can be served as a Side-Dish. Drumstick masala is a tasty and easy stir fry made with drumsticks, onions and tomatoes.
Drumstick Masala Recipe – How To Make Masala Drumstick – Homemade Masala Drumstick – Ruchi. Masala Drumstick fry (mulakkada fry) (ములక్కాడ మసాలా వేపుడు). Drumstick Curry Recipe – This is one of the most simplest and easiest north indian curry made with This onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy. You can have Drumstick Masala Fry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drumstick Masala Fry
- You need 250 gm of drumsticks.
- You need 1 of potato peeled & cut into thick slices.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
It has got full-on flavors of the. Shallow fry the drumsticks for a few minutes. When becomes light brown remove the drum sticks from the pan and put in a serving plate, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot. Spice coated chicken cooked and pepper chicken curry, sweet and spicy garlic chicken drumsticks, spicy chicken egg fry noodles.
Drumstick Masala Fry step by step
- To begin with cut the drumsticks into 2 1/2" pieces and scrape off the skin lightly. Wash them under running water..
- Place the drumstick pieces together with the potato slices on a cooking pot with some water. Add in a pinch of salt and turmeric powder. Bring it to a boil over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until the drumsticks & potatoes are cooked through. Make sure they are not too soft. Turn off the flame and remove them from the pot..
- Marinate them with ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt. Set aside for 10 minutes..
- Heat a Tawa. Sprinkle oil all over. Gently place the drumstick pieces and potato slices on it. Shallow fry them on a low flame until golden brown..
- Now drumstick masala fry is ready to be served hot with lunch as a side dish..
Usually I make drumstick poricha kuzhambu or sambar( Murungakkai in Tamil, Mulakada in Telugu Basically I love fry/poriyal recipes made using whole garam masala. So I tried this recipe for our. ഊണിന് ഒരു ട്വിസ്റ്റ്: ഇത് ടേസ്റ്റി മസാല റൈസ്. സ്ഥിരം ഊണ് കഴിച്ച് ബോറടിച്ചുവെന്ന് തോന്നുമ്പോള് ഇടയ്ക്കൊരു വെറൈറ്റി ആഗ്രഹിക്കുന്നവരാണ്. പറമ്പില് മുരിങ്ങയിലയ. While the fries are baking, prepare the masala. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the oil Add the fries to the pan and stir until evenly coated. Drizzle some yogurt on top and garnish with.