Drumstick leaves dry Sabji / Moringa. Like, Share, Subscribe Benefits of Drumstick leaves:-. Make sure you get tender drumstick leaves from the market – these not only cook fast, but also have a pleasant, slightly-sweet, slightly-bitter flavour. Serve the Drumstick Leaves Dry Subzi with rice and dal.
In your article, the dry leaves indicates higher nutritional content. How much of dry leaves powder do I need to take for hypothyroidism? A wide variety of moringa leaves drumstick powder options are available to you, such as variety, type, and part. You can cook Drumstick leaves dry Sabji / Moringa using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drumstick leaves dry Sabji / Moringa
- Prepare 2 cups of moringa leaves (washed & drained).
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 3-4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic pods.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of moong dal soaked(soak dal for 1/2 hour).
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Oil.
Moringa leaves are an example of a simple superfood that doesn't require you to bust the bank. It is chock-a-block with protein, calcium, iron, beta Finely chopped moringa leaves can be kneaded along with whole-wheat flour and spices to make a green leafy paratha or thepla. Moringa oleifera, known popularly as drumstick tree, is a tropical plant grown for its nutritious leafy greens, flower buds, and mineral-rich green fruit pods. It is a well-recognized member of the Moringaceae family of trees and thought to be originated in the sub-Himalayan forests.
Drumstick leaves dry Sabji / Moringa instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and sauté on a medium flame. Add chopped onion and fry till it gets translucent..
- Now add chopped green chilli alone with garlic and sauté for a min..
- At this point add drumstick leaves/ moringa leaves along with soaked moong dal salt and mix well..
- Now add 1/2 cup water and mix well, cover with the lid and cook on a medium flame for 7 to 8 mins or till the leaves get properly cooked. Sabji is ready to serve with rice dal and chapati..
Paste prepared with Moringa leaves gives an immediate relief from Joint Pain and Nerve Pain. Consuming dry powder of Drumstick leaves relives Seizures in Epilepsy. The moringa tree grows in dry and tropical climates, NPR reports, and from it comes edible and nutritional superfoods like moringa (or drumstick) leaves From reducing swelling to increasing your sex drive to being used as germ killer on skin, moringa has also been used in ayurvedic medicine for. As drumstick leaves are cleansing agents, they remove the impurities collected on the hair and the scalp. The leaves fight against dandruff, dry and frizzy hair and hair damage due to Thus, the moringa or the drumstick leaves are powerhouses and suppliers of essential nutrients to the body.