Honey and ketchup glanced chicken drumsticks. The perfect choice for all the Chicken lovers. Its crispy, juicy, and finger-licking chinese side-dish. Try out this scrumptious recipe and be the cooking.
Honey-glazed chicken drumsticks don't require any special culinary skills. A homemade honey garlic barbecue sauce smothered on chicken drumsticks with a cooking hack that makes it incredibly easy! In a small mixing bowl, whisk together ketchup, garlic, hot sauce, honey, brown sugar. You can have Honey and ketchup glanced chicken drumsticks using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey and ketchup glanced chicken drumsticks
- It’s 1 packet of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s of Basil.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- You need 1 bottle of Ketchup.
- It’s of Honey.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Tandoori Masala.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of beer (optional) – preferably Guinness.
- It’s of Mixed herbs.
- You need of Cumin.
This recipe is just as delicious using any part of the chicken! I have even added in some grape jelly and ketchup to the tomato sauce and couple of seeded In a bowl combine all remaining ingredients; mix well, and then pour over the chicken (mix slightly to coat the chicken legs). Put the chicken in a large shallow baking dish. Chicken drumsticks: With the skin on (see why below).
Honey and ketchup glanced chicken drumsticks instructions
- In a bowl, mix 1 tbsp of ground garlic, 1 tbsp ground ginger, 1 tbsp mixed herbs/ basil, 1 teaspoon black paper and 1 tbsp salt. Wash and mix the chicken in marinate overnight up to 2 days..
- Boil the chicken till cooked evenly. Ensure you use the water that will have been exuddated during the marination process. Boil till all the water evaporates and its dry. Ensure it doesn't get over cooked..
- In a bowl, add a cup of corn flour, 1 tsp of tandoori masala, 1 tsp of black pepper, 1 tsp of cayenne pepper, 1 tsp of cumin, 1 tsp of black pepper. Mix these ingredients thoroughly. Coat the chicken in the mixture and fry in hot oil it to give the chicken a nice, firm and crispy coating.
- To make the sauce. Fry a finely chopped onion and 1 tbsp of ground garlic and ginger. Add in 1 cup of Ketchup, 2 tbsp of soy sauce and half cup of honey (depending on how much sweetness you want). Measuring 1 tsp of each, add in black pepper, cayenne pepper, basil and tandoori masala. Pour in half a cup of dark beer, preferably Guinness coz of the flavor, if you lack, use Tusker. Let it simmer on low heat until its thick..
- Dip in the drumsticks in the sauce and let them simmer for about five minutes..
- Serve with preferred starch and enjoy 😍.
BBQ sauce: Adds loads of flavor and a thick, saucy coating. Choose a good quality one with lots of flavor. BBQ Oven Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe at-a-glance: Flavor profiles: Meaty, roasted, and slightly sweet. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect My baked chicken drumsticks recipe is simple enough that anyone can do this and it creates juicy chicken, crispy skin, and it's all perfectly seasoned!