Baked Chicken Drumsticks.
You can have Baked Chicken Drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Baby portobello mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Coating.
- You need 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 packages of dry ranch mix.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 6 each of chicken legs.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly coat a casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In a resealable bag shake the bread crumbs, dry ranch mix, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese until well blended..
- Take each chicken leg and shake up in the coating until covered and set in casserole dish.
- Mix (washed & sliced) mushrooms, butter, salt, and pepper in a bowl until covered..
- Pour over top of chicken legs..
- Sprinkle some left over coating mix on top of mushrooms..
- Bake in the oven for 50 to 55 minutes until cooked throughly..
- Remove, serve, and enjoy! You have your entree and side dish all in one!.