Drumsticks leaves with healthy moong soup. Drumstick leaves or Sajne pata is considered to be very effective in high blood pressure condition. Combining it with Moong Dal results in a healthy comfort. Once the pressure subsides, open the cooker.
Drumstick Leaves are very rich in Iron. It is very healthy dish to include in our routine diet. We can make many different dishes using drumstick leaves. You can have Drumsticks leaves with healthy moong soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Drumsticks leaves with healthy moong soup
- You need 1 cup of boiled mung dal.
- Prepare Few of Drumsticks leaves.
- You need 9-10 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of sliced onions.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It’s Few of cumin seeds.
- It’s Few of methi dana.
- It’s Few of mustard seeds.
- Prepare Few of fennel seeds.
- Prepare Few of onion seeds.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Hing/ rai.
- You need 1-2 tablespoon of mustard oil.
We are concocting drumstick leaves along with protein rich moong dal and also with coconut based spice paste. A vert tasty and delicious dish. Heat butter in a heavy bottomed. Murungai Keerai ( Drumstick Leaves ) is a significant source of beta-carotene, Vitamin C, protein, iron, and Potassium.
Drumsticks leaves with healthy moong soup step by step
- Add oil and hingraj and other ingredients with onion, garlic and chilli.
- Than add boiled dal with 2-3 cup water after it gets boiled add the drumstics leaves to it and serve it hot hot…..
It's widely used in the dal. Add turmeric powder, leaves of drumsticks, red chilly powder, tamarind juice, once it comes to boil add toor daal (boiled) cook it some time and switch off. Healthy and nutritious drumstick soup which taste so delicious. It is rich in iron and is full of health benefits. This soup taste amazing with some toasted bread.