Drumstick fish gravy. Drumstick tree is one of the most common vegetables tree in our country as well as village. Drumstick n potato n fish in mustard gravy.wow yummy n healthy dish. #fish_curry fish recipe, fish recipes, drumstick recipe, drumstick fish curry, drumstick fish curry recipe, traditional Super Tasty Drumstick Curry-Drumstick in Mustard Gravy-Drumstick Potato. When I was young, me and my friends would never play near a This is how we do Murungakkai Puli Kuzhambu – Drumsticks in Tamarind Gravy Taminadu style.
Fish plays a major role in the daily food preparation of an average Kerala family. The term This curry is combination of fish, drumsticks and raw mango, simmered in roasted coconut with spices. A wide variety of drumstick mushroom options are available to you, such as processing type. You can cook Drumstick fish gravy using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Drumstick fish gravy
- It’s 1 of small size drumstick.
- Prepare 5 of Onion medium.
- You need 50 gram of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 kg of fish (any kind of gravy fish).
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry leaves.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon size tamarind to soak in warm water.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
Meen Kuzhambu / Spicy Fish Gravy – When I think of meen kulambu, I always have the feel that my mothers is the best. Not sure whether it is of the love and affection, she add along with her cooking or. Drumstick scientifically called as Moringa oleifera is commonly known as Shevaga (in Marathi), Murungai (Tamil), Muringnga (Malayalam) and Munagakaya (Telugu) in different Indian languages. This drumstick gravy with potatoes pairs well with rice or roti.
Drumstick fish gravy instructions
- In a pan add oil once it's hot add Jeera, mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds and once it's popping add chopped garlic and fry onian until the raw flavour of onian goes out then add curry leaves, green chilies 2 sliced and mix well once the onian colour changes add sliced tomatoes and mix well..
- Once the tomatoes are cooked and oil is splitting out add chopped drumstick,salt and mix well and cook for 10 min in low flame. In a bowl add tamrind water, pepper powder,red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt mix well and add into the pan and cook for at least 20 minutes until the flavors are mixed well and cooked throughly..
- Once it's all cooked add the fishes into pan and cover with a lid for 10 min and add coriander leaves for flavour and it's ready to taste.
Drumstick pickle- A delicious Andhra Delicacy. This is how to make spicy drumstick curry recipe in Sri Lankan style. Drumstick curry recipe – this is one of the most simplest and easiest North Indian curry made with These drumsticks (In hindi saijan ki phalli) are pods of the plant Moringa oleifera and not chicken. A popular and delicious South Indian Drumstick Masala curry (gravy) recipe. Drumsticks are a popular South Indian vegetable typically used in the preparation of Sambar.