Drumstick leaves pakoda. In this video we are going to see how to prepare delicious and healthy tea time snacks Pakoda using Drumstick Leaves. Check how to make Drumstick (sahjan) leaves and flower pakoda. Drumstick leaves pakoda is a very tasty snack and also it is easy and simple to cook.
Instead of making simple Pakoda, you can increase the nutritional value by adding Drumstick leaves. Kids will love this pakode/pakora as the drumstick flowers will not be seen or tasted bitter in this recipe and they will taste like normal pakoda only. you can also add cashews to this pakoda. drumstick leaves recipe, stir fry made with potatoes. Healthy and easy recipe that is often made at Moringa tree is commonly called as a drumstick tree in India. You can cook Drumstick leaves pakoda using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drumstick leaves pakoda
- Prepare 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need handful of drumstick leaves (clean and washed).
- You need 1 of green chilli(chopped).
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ajwain(carom seeds).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for deep fry.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
The leaves of this tree are edible and. Drumstick Leaves are very rich in Iron. It is very healthy dish to include in our routine diet. We can make many different dishes using drumstick leaves.
Drumstick leaves pakoda instructions
- Take dry ingredients into bowl and mixwell. Add water and salt and whisk well add chopped drumstick leaves and onion and mix well..
- Heat the oil in medium heat. Now add little little batter with help of spoon or hand and fry them till brown colour..
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.Thank you.
Murungai Keerai ( Drumstick Leaves ) is a significant source of beta-carotene, Vitamin C, protein Add turmeric powder, leaves of drumsticks, red chilly powder, tamarind juice, once it comes to boil. May Lord Shiva bless us all. Some of my friends here in Singapore had requested me to learn & post some drumstick leaves recipes. This is my mother's style sambar preparation using drumstick leaves; this goes well with rice paired with any stir fry or even with pappad! Drumstick leave dal is a traditional lentil preparation with drumstick leaves added.