Drum sticks. A drumstick is a type of percussion mallet used particularly for playing snare drum, drum kit and some other percussion instruments, and particularly for playing unpitched percussion. Specialized beaters used on some other percussion instruments, such as the metal beater or wand used with a triangle. One of the most necessary and most basic needs of every drummer is, of course, drum sticks.
Drum sticks are the most commonly used kind of sticks. It can enhance music in so many different ways and it's a family of instruments that is very versatile. We're hoping that you will be able to find the best drum sticks. You can have Drum sticks using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drum sticks
- You need 2 of big drumsticks.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of potato peeled & cut optional.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
Drum sticks are generally made of wood, and the type of wood can impact the durability. For example, oak and hickory drum sticks are durable, while maple is lighter, but less durable. Find drum sticks stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Drum sticks instructions
- Peel the drumsticks, wash it & cut it in 2 inches long..
- Peel & cut the potatoes, keep it aside..
- Take a woke,add oil let it hot..
- Add cumin, crackle it, Now add onion, brown it. Add ginger,garlic, paste saute it..
- Now add all spices, sprinkle some water & Cook it 1 min..
- Another pan add 1 tsp oil, add drumsticks, cook it 2 mins in the high flame..
- Now add this drumsticks,& potatoes in the cooked spices.add salt..
- Add whole tomato in this..
- Add 2 glasses of water, keep it in the medium flame 10 mins..
- After 10 mins slow the flame,for 10 mins..
- After that remove it from the flame..
- Enjoy with simple & useful,healthy dish..
- It is very useful for the bones improvement..
- So enjoy with this simple & healthy dish..
Drum Sticks come in a variety of weights and lengths. If you've been on the market for drum sticks, by now you've probably seen that most drumsticks come with both an accompanying number and letter. A wide variety of drum sticks options are available to you Enjoy the lowest prices and best selection of Drum Sticks at Guitar Center. Choosing the Best Drum Sticks from the Best Drum Stick Brands. Drumsticks are essential parts of any drum set, whether acoustic or electronic.