Crispy tandoori chicken drumsticks. Chicken tandoori is simply chicken marinated in yogurt, citrus, and spices, then grilled or broiled. The name comes from the cylindrical clay oven — or tandoor — in which the dish is traditionally prepared. This is my favorite version: the chicken is deliciously spiced with super-crispy skin, and the mango.
Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. To remove the skin, start at the top of each drumstick and pull the skin down toward the narrow end. Use a small paring knife to cut slashes in the chicken meat so the marinade can work its way deep into the chicken. You can have Crispy tandoori chicken drumsticks using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy tandoori chicken drumsticks
- You need 8 of chicken drumaticks.
- You need 255 gm of tikka masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut shredded.
- It’s 2 of long green chillies.
- Prepare of Coriander to serve as optional.
- Prepare 2 of tbspGinger garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Open a large gallon zip bag. These tandoori chicken drumsticks have nicely spiced and super-crispy skin. They're served with a vibrant cilantro relish. Review Body: I Indianized it further: Replaced sweet paprika with half tablespoon of red chilli powder.
Crispy tandoori chicken drumsticks instructions
- Combine chicken drumsticks and garlic & ginger paste from kit in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add Tikka spice mix and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken drumsticks and cook for 8 minutes or until browned on all sides. Pour sauce over chicken with ½ cup water. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes or until cooked through..
- Stir through toasted coconut, sliced green chilli and reserved pineapple. Season with salt and white pepper. Serve garnished with cilantro, extra sliced chillies and lime halves.
Learn how to get that perfect crispy skin on chicken drumsticks with this easy to follow recipe. Learning how to get the perfect crust on a chicken drumstick sounds simple enough, but there are some critical factors that can ruin the dish entirely. Crispy Baked Chicken Wings with Tomato Chutney. Spicy Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks by Love Foodies. Tandoori chicken is a lovely Indian chicken recipe which is characterised by the red colouring of the marinade and the creamy yet tangy flavouring of the yogurt.