Drum stick. Drumstick may refer to: Drum stick, a tool for playing drums. Drumstick (vegetable), pods and leaves of that tree used as a vegetable. Drumstick (frozen dairy dessert), a brand of frozen dairy dessert.
NESTLÉ® DRUMSTICK® is The Original Sundae Cone® and the official snack of summer. Check out our awesome DRUMSTICK® products and other cool NESTLÉ® treats. One of the most necessary and most basic needs of every drummer is, of course, drum sticks. You can cook Drum stick using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Drum stick
- It’s 1 kg of chicken drum stick.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli crushed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of haldi.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of oil for frying.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
There are many kinds of drum sticks, and some of them even have deeper classifications. There are drum sticks, brushes and mallets. Drum sticks are the most commonly used kind of sticks. It can enhance music in so many different ways and it's a family of instruments that is very versatile.
Drum stick instructions
- Add chicken in pan, salt, pepper, chilli, haldi, garam masala and cook in high flame just 5 minutes..
- Beat the eggs with flour.
- Heat the oil, dip drum stick in eggs and fry it until golden..
We're hoping that you will be able to find the best drum sticks. Drum sticks are generally made of wood, and the type of wood can impact the durability. For example, oak and hickory drum sticks are durable, while maple is lighter, but less durable. You know what the world needs? Fewer deadlines, and more tan lines.