Drumsticks curry. Drumstick curry or drumstick vegetable recipe made with simple ingredients in south Indian style to serve with rice or roti. Drumstick curry (Drumstick vegetable) – Munakkaya tomato curry. Visit my website for more detail of ingredients and more Indian foods and snacks.
Drumstick or murungakkai is one of my. Drumstick curry recipe – this is one of the most simplest and easiest North Indian curry made with drumsticks. This onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy. You can cook Drumsticks curry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drumsticks curry
- You need 3-4 of drumsticks peeled and cut into pieces.
- You need 3 of potato chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 12-14 of garlic pods.
- You need 3 of big tomatoes.
- You need 1-2 of green chillies.
- Prepare As needed of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
Drumstick (Moringa) Curry is a simple and a quick recipe made with minimum ingredients and pairs Drumsticks / Moringa also known as Sahjan in Hindi is said to be one of the healthiest vegetables. Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk recipe with step by step photos. This is my mom's recipe from her treasure box. This Drumsticks Curry is made in traditional Indian way and that too with a coconut milk.
Drumsticks curry instructions
- Cut potatoes and drumsticks. Take a wok add oil in it fry potatoes till it is 80% cooked. Then add drumsticks to it and cook it for 5 mins in medium flame..
- Take a blender add mustard seeds to it make paste of it. In the same blender add garlic and tomatoes and blend it. Take out the paste..
- Now in the same wok add some oil if required. Once the oil is hot add the masala in it and let it cook. Once masala is done add Redchilli powder and turmeric powder in it. And finally add the drumsticks and potatoes to it. Add water and salt to the gravy and let it boil in high flame and then sim the gas and let it cook until the potatoes and drumsticks are cooked properly..
- Take it out and serve with garamagaram rice..
Drumstick curry is a traditional curry made down south in onion tomato gravy. It can be served along with rice and its a popular dish made using drumsticks called as mulakkada/munagakaya in telugu. Download Drumstick curry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Drumstick Curry is a delicious and tangy gravy recipe which is prepared using a melange of spices. This healthy recipe is high on spice quotient and has a garlicky flavour.