Stuffed drumstick masala. In this video, we will see how to make Stuffed Drumstick Masala. Drumstick is a superfood packed with protein, essential amino acids. Drumstick masala is a tasty and easy stir fry made with drumsticks, Peanuts, and Coconut.
Drumstick Masala Curry, Drumstick Masala, Goan drumstick masala. Munakkaya Gojju or Drumstick Masala Curry is an authentic Rayalaseema dish from Andhra. Add the chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, fennel powder, garam masala powder and sauté well till it oozes. You can have Stuffed drumstick masala using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed drumstick masala
- You need 2 of chopped drumstick cut into 3 inch.
- You need 3 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of roast and grind coarsely.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh coconut grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of gram masala.
- You need Pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of medium size tomato.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s Few of curry leaves.
Brinjal Drumstick Masala is an easy and healthy South Indian side. Learn how to make Kathirikkai Murungakkai Masala which perfect with rice and gravy. Usually I make drumstick poricha kuzhambu or sambar( Murungakkai in Tamil, Mulakada in Telugu, Nuggekai in Kannada, Muringakka in Malayalam ) whenever I buy this vegetable. Drumstick Masala Recipe – How To Make Masala Drumstick – Homemade Masala Drumstick – Ruchi.
Stuffed drumstick masala instructions
- Firstly slit one side of the drumstick and steam it for 10 min till it becomes little soft. Next roast the besan(gram flour).Take a mixing bowl add roasted gram flour, grated coconut and add roasted coarsely ground peanuts then add all spices and mix well then add little oil and mix and keep it in side..
- Next check for the drumstick if it has become soft remove and stuff the masala mixture in all the drumstick.Next heat a pan add oil add jeera, hing and curry leaves. When it starts to splutter then add chopped tomato..
- Next add the mixture into it, mix well and add 1/2 cup water then again mix the masala well. Next add the stuffed drumstick, chopped coriander leaves and cover the lid if need you can add more water and close the lid and let it cook for atleast 10 min till it becomes dry..
- Serve with roti/ chapati with delicious stuffed drumstick masala..
Learn how to make Drumstick Masala at home with Chef Ruchi on Rajshri Food. Drumstick curry recipe – this is one of the most simplest and easiest North Indian curry made with These drumsticks (In hindi saijan ki phalli) are pods of the plant Moringa oleifera and not chicken. Mulakkadala Masala ( Drumstick Masala) Recipe, How To Make Mulakkadala Masala ( Drumstick Author : Vahchef Main Ingredient : Drum stick leaves. Shaak Recipe-Drumstick Masala Sabzi is a wholesome and delicious way to consume the healthy Did you know ? Drumstick pods helps to build strong bones, it is very good for pregnant women also.