Drumstick(sahjan) leaves paratha with drumstick chutney. Healthy Drumstick Leaves paratha recipe ⭐VISIT HERE⭐ MY OTHER CHANNEL FOR BAKING RECIPES https.सहजन के पत्तों का पराठाDRUMSTICK PARATHA. Sahjan Ki Saag Wali Daal l Drumstick Leaves Recipe. Drumstick leaves (Murungai keerai) is an excellent source of protein leaf vegetables.
Drumstick leaves paratha is quite an innovative paratha recipe with wheat and gram flour based dough mixed with chopped drumstick leaves. Being naturally rich in iron and folic acid, drumstick leaves make a healthful variation to the typical roti recipe. Murungai Keerai ( Drumstick Leaves ) is a significant source of beta-carotene, Vitamin C, protein, iron, and Potassium. You can have Drumstick(sahjan) leaves paratha with drumstick chutney using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Drumstick(sahjan) leaves paratha with drumstick chutney
- Prepare of Drumstick paratha.
- Prepare 50 g of drumstick leaves.
- Prepare 3 cup of wheat flour.
- You need of Small sliced grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped onion.
- You need 1 of tbps Carom seeds.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Red chilli powder as per taste.
- Prepare 1 of tbps sambhar masala.
- It’s 3-4 of tbps ghee.
- You need of Drumstick chutney.
- It’s 1 of chopped drumstick.
- Prepare 1 of small sliced ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Red chilli powder as per taste(or red chilli).
- You need 1 of tbps dry mango (aamchur) powder.
- It’s 1 of tbps urad dal.
- It’s 1 of tbps cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 of tbps oil.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of chopped corriender.
Add turmeric powder, leaves of drumsticks, red chilly powder, tamarind juice, once it comes to boil add toor daal (boiled) cook it some time and. Moringa Leaf Spread (Drumstick leaves) Chutney recipe by Sridevi Jasti on Vibrant Living. For more Healthy Food recipes Drumstick Leaf Chutney Recipe In Tamil,tasty murunga ilai chutney sub title in english More delicius watch in Tamil language. Cook drumstick leaves with little water until soft and all water gets evaported.
Drumstick(sahjan) leaves paratha with drumstick chutney instructions
- In a bowl add wheat flour, chopped onion, grated ginger, salt, red chilli powder, Carom seeds, sambhar masala, chopped drumstick leaves. Mix well ingredients well and try to knead a dough, if required add little amount of water. Knead a soft dough..
- Now take small ball of this dough and roll it in round chapati shape..
- Now heat a tawa and put this round chapati on tawa and cook it from both side. Add ghee on both side. Paratha is ready.
- Now take one drumstick. Chop in large size. Put these chopped drumstick in pressure cooker with 3 cups of water. Cook till 3-4 whistle at medium flame..
- Now take these boiled drumstick out and drain the water. Cut them in halves and take pulp out of it..
- Now in a pan add 1 tbps oil and heat it at slow flame. Now add urad dal, cumin seeds, roast till golden brown. Add red chilli now..
- Now add onion and saute for 30 seconds. Now add tomato and saute it for 1 minute by adding ginger..
- Now take this out and let it cool. Now in a mixer jar add drumstick pulp, this above mixture, salt and dry mango powder, chopped corriender. Grind it well to a chutney consistency..
- Now drumstick leaves paratha is ready to serve with drumstick chutney, curd and pickle..
In a pan or wok heat oil add cumin seeds, garlic and saute drumstick leaves bhaji, sahjan bhaji saag, drumstick leaves toor dal sabzi, healthy recipes,keerai poriyal, keerai kootu,Murungakkai keerai kootu,kootu recipe drumstick recipes from The Steaming Pot : Sahjan Ajwaini: Drumstick Curry with Carom Seeds, Drumstick Raita: Moringa Pods in Chili Thyme-like ajwain adds a rich contrast to drumstick/moringa pods in this lovely tomato-based sahjan ajwaini curry. The post Sahjan Ajwaini: Drumstick Curry with. After watching this video you can do it your self with easily available ingredients. Drumstick ( Sahjan in India ) possesses potent Anti-inflammatory and Antimicrobial properties. Prepare food using Moringa ( Drumstick ) leaves with porridge made from amaranth grain.