You can cook Drumstick Kootu using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drumstick Kootu
- You need 2 of Drumstick.
- Prepare 1/2 of Large onions.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Big green chilli.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Hing.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mustard.
- It’s as required of Coriander leaves- if needed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of Green chilli.
- You need 1 bunch of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Dried Chilli.
- Prepare For of masala :.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
Drumstick Kootu instructions
- In a mixer jar, combine the grated coconut, cumin and green chillies and grind to a coarse paste. chop the drumstick, tomato and big onion..
- Heat oil in a cooker, then add mustard, cumin, dried chilli, onions, green chillies, tomatoes and saute well..
- Then add the chopped drumstick, salt, turmeric powder and hing and saute well..
- Now Add the coconut paste to the vegetables and cook for 2 whistles..
- Sprinkle with coriander leaves, if required. Serve with hot rice..