Mexican spiced drumsticks. Saturday night we hosted my Young Diabetic Friend for dinner. Spice up your midweek meal with these super tasty Mexican chicken drumsticks (RECIPE BELOW). Simply shake the drumsticks in Coles Mexican seasoning and pop.
Cinco de Mayo calls for Mexican Spiced #SMFChicken Drumsticks! Check out Chef Holly Chute, from Georgia Grown as she whips up this easy recipe. These tasty drumsticks are a delicious summertime entree, served up with a homemade spiced sour cream. You can cook Mexican spiced drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican spiced drumsticks
- You need 2 lb of Chicken drumsticks about 10.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Kosher sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Opinion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of Chipotle chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Coconut sugar.
In this classic Mexican stew, turkey legs are poached until falling-apart tender, then the meat is teased off the bones and. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Warning, this is not a taco or chili seasoning. Note the fancy calligraphy on my custom spice bottle.
Mexican spiced drumsticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the chicken in a small bowl. Rub the drumsticks with the spice mixture, covering each as completely as possible. Cover with plastic wrap and allowed to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Face the drumsticks in a single layer in a glass baking dish large enough to hold the chicken without the pieces touching. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes, or until the juices run clear..
- Allow to rest for 5 to 7 minutes before serving..
The Best Seasoning Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks, Oven-fried Chicken Drumsticks, Oven-fried Turkey Drumsticks. Honey-Spice Drumsticks. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Take each drumstick and allow the excess egg to drip off. Thoroughly coat in the flour mixture You cook these five spice fried chicken drumsticks just like you do in a good southern fried chicken recipe.