Drumstick Soup. But you can bottle it, and that's exactly what we did. Introducing a soup with nothing to hide. We don't leave taste to the imagination.
Drumstick soup recipe is nutritious soup made from drumsticks and loved by people of all age groups. This South Indian soup recipe has high nutritional value. It is rich in proteins and iron and made in Indian style. You can have Drumstick Soup using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drumstick Soup
- You need 3-4 of drumsticks.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 5-6 of garlic clove finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander chopped.
Drumstick Soup I am soup lover, so try and create soup from various different ingredients. So thought of creating a drumstick soup and hearty soup best for winter and rainy season. Healthy and nutritious drumstick soup which taste so delicious. It is rich in iron and is full of health benefits.
Drumstick Soup step by step
- Wash the drumsticks and cut into long pieces.
- Boil the drumsticks into the water.
- Once the drumsticks is boiled. Separate both the drumsticks and the boiled water into two separate balls.
- Take the drumsticks and remove the pulp.
- Take the pulp, drumsticks and boiled water and grind into the mixture.
- Take a pan and heat the ghee, next add garlic, onion and sauté for 2 mins.
- Next add the grinded drumstick mixture with the onions and mix well.
- If the soup is very thick add water.
- Add black pepper powder, cumin powder, salt and mix well.
- Boil the soup for 3-4 mins and turn the gas off.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
This soup taste amazing with some toasted bread. It is very healthy to consume this soup atleast once a week. It's low in calaroies, low in fats and very healthy. It helps in curing cold and sore throat. It tastes divine when served hot during rainy season / cold climate.