Drumstick Curry. Drumstick Curry recipe – Andhra style vegetable drumsticks cooked in a spicy onion tomato curry. Drumsticks are one of the most commonly eaten veggie in south Indian states. These are the pods of the Moringa tree and are considered to be great for digestion.
Check out the simple recipe for Kerala-style drumstick curry.drumstick curry. kerala style curry. vegetarian. recipe. easy curry recipes To this, add mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, curry leaves, and shallots. Add garlic, onion paste and tomato puree and cook well. Add drumsticks and salt and cook on low heat. You can cook Drumstick Curry using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drumstick Curry
- It’s of Ingredients:.
- Prepare 375 gm of yogurt.
- You need 3 tbsp of chick pea flour.
- Prepare 1 of large onion sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 3 of small green chilies.
- It’s 1 of twig curry leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Moringa or drumsticks.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Oil as required.
- It’s of Tarka Ingredients:.
- You need 5-6 of button chilies.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of zeera.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 of curry leaves.
- You need of Oil.
Drumstick Curry Recipe – This is one of the most simplest and easiest north indian curry made with drumsticks. this onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy. it has got full on flavors of the drumsticks in it. this drumstick recipe goes well with steamed rice or a rice based dishi. Chicken Drumstick Curry is an Indian Chicken leg curry recipe in which chicken legs or drumsticks are cooked together in a simple onion, tomato based sauce with few handy spices. Place drumsticks on top and ladle curry sauce over. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.
Drumstick Curry instructions
- Method: Blend the yogurt and chick pea flour together. Separately blend garlic and green chilies. Heat oil in a wok, add onions and cook till golden brown. Add curry leaves, garlic and chilli paste, stir till fragrant, next add all spices and cook for 5 minutes while stirring. Add the yogurt blend and keep stirring until it starts simmering and starts boiling. Add the drumsticks at this stage, Lower the flame, add salt and let it cook with lid on for about half and hour or until fully cooked..
- Heat the oil and add onion & garlic. Cook till golden brown. Add rest of the spices and let it sizzle. -Add lemon juice to the curry, mix well and add the tarka lastly. Devour with rice or slurp it as it is. Enjoy!.
Simple Chicken Drumsticks with Curry and Paprika are always a crowd favorite. Mild curry and paprika make a flavorful and easy to prepare dinner, perfect for a busy weeknight or a weekend by the grill. Simple Chicken Drumsticks with Great Flavor! Curry is a relatively new flavor for my family. Though my husband and I love it, we always presumed.