Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt.
You can cook Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt
- It’s 10 piece of Chicken Drumsticks.
- It’s 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Plain Yogurt or Kefir.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Green Onion.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Your favourite herb based spices.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for Marinade in large bowl.
- Put all the drumsticks in the marinade and mix well. Cover the bowl and put it in the fridge for several hours. The longer the better!.
- In several hours, start by preheating oven to 350°F..
- Remove drumsticks from the marinade one at a time and cover entirely with breadcrumbs. They will stick very well..
- Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the drumsticks on top. When all the drumsticks are in, place the sheet in the oven and bake for about 50 minutes. Enjoy!.