Baked Lemon pepper chicken drumsticks. In the mood for Chicken Cacciatore? Our Roasted Garlic Sauce will kick it up a notch. Check out one of our delicious chicken recipes!
This Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks have the perfect blend of spices with a squeeze of citrus. Baked in the oven and full of flavor. Baked in the oven and full of flavor. You can have Baked Lemon pepper chicken drumsticks using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Lemon pepper chicken drumsticks
- Prepare 8 of drumsticks of chicken.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
If you use Morton's or another kind, watch as they are more salty.) Tip: Be sure to lift the skin and apply salt underneath for best flavor. And if you have the time, arrange chicken drumsticks on a tray and chill in the refrigerator uncovered for a few hours. Crispy lemon pepper chicken drumsticks are the highlight of my Sundays. Borne of the need for a game-time snack (and the realization that nachos and beer don't fit my lifestyle), they're satisfying, tasty, and they tick all the right boxes: a little bit of heat, crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, and a great citrus finish.
Baked Lemon pepper chicken drumsticks step by step
- Make cut on each drumstick piece. In a bowl add all ingredients except oil and drumsticks. Mix. Add oil. Mix..
- Add chicken to this masala paste one by one. Marinate for at least 2 hours. Preheat the oven.Brush oil on crusty plate and in convection mode bake one side for 12 minutes and flip pieces and bake again for 6 minutes. Serve with sauce..
- Garnish with fresh spring onion, sauce and lemon..
Baked Chicken Legs – one of the best baked chicken legs recipe ever, with honey, lemon pepper seasoning and liquid smoke. Easy recipe with crispy skin chicken drumsticks perfect for tonight's dinner. Include this perfectly seasoned baked chicken in your weeknight rotation of recipes. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, oil, garlic, and lemon juice. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.