Drumstick Corn Soup. Namaste and Welcome back to my Channel. Friends today I am gonna make a healthy DRUM STICK & CORN SOUP here. Healthy and nutritious drumstick soup which taste so delicious.
This fabulous Drumstick soup, with the strong aroma and flavour of drumstick, is surprisingly easy to make because it bypasses the cumbersome process of peeling the drumstick. Chicken Drumstick Soup (Pressure Cooker or Stovetop)Lefty Spoon. Drumstick leaves are a storehouse of nutrients and antioxidants. You can cook Drumstick Corn Soup using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Drumstick Corn Soup
- Prepare 200 gm of drumstick.
- You need 100 gms of Corn kernels.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
These Baked Drumsticks from Delish.com couldn't be easier! The only time we really think about eating chicken drumsticks is when we roast a whole chicken. Add the moong dal and mix well. This is a delicious and easy corn soup made Pour the corn soup in soup bowls and Serve sweet corn soup hot garnished with chopped celery or.
Drumstick Corn Soup step by step
- Boil drumstick and corn kernals ina 1glass water and make 3-4whistles.Add salt ginger and asofoetida. Let it cool.Now take a mixture in a jar with water and churn and strain with strainer in a sauce pan.Put 3-5min.on a mid flame stir well. Add lemon juice pepper powder and serve hot. Add some corn kernals and chopped corriender.Healthy soup is ready..
Murungai keerai soup, a simple soup made with drumstick leaves. Drumstick leaves which is commonly known as Moringa leaves has a lot of medicinal benefits, rich in iron and protein, very good. Easy to make Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks – this chicken recipe is family friendly and full of flavor. The chicken drumsticks are so moist and juicy. You don't need to order takeout anymore if you want to have a warm bowl of.