Chicken drumstick masala. Spice coated chicken cooked and slow roasted in the hot pan scraping up the juices. How to prepare Chicken Leg Masala Chicken Drum Stick Curry Hi Everyone, chicken leg roast is the most popular starter recipe of India.
Chicken drumsticks done a different way. You will need a spice grinder or a mortar and pestle for best results but these masala drumsticks are delicious! These tandoori chicken drumsticks have nicely spiced and super-crispy skin. You can have Chicken drumstick masala using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken drumstick masala
- Prepare 3 of no's Chicken leg pieces.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare 4 of no's cloves.
- You need 2 of Cardamom.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 tsp of Shahi jeera.
- You need 1/4 cup of Curd.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red chillipowder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger & garlic paste.
- It’s 4 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare As needed of Curry leaves.
Chicken drumsticks are a perfect companion to biryanis. No wonder these fried chicken legs are called "Drums of heaven". Bhuna Masala Chicken Recipe ( Indian style Chicken Drumsticks recipe). Learn how to make dry (sookha chicken) with Bhuna Masala.
Chicken drumstick masala step by step
- Heat a pan; add 4 tsp of coriander seeds, 4 clove, 2 cardamom, 1 cinnamon stick, 1 tsp of shahi jeera, dry roast them & grind, make as fine powder..
- Take 1/4 cup of curd in a bowl, add salt, kashmiri red chilli powder, turmeric, ginger-garlic paste, prepared roasted masala powder mix well..
- Now make cuts to the chicken leg pieces & place in the batter apply it thoroughly & marinate for 2-3 hr..
- Now heat 4 tsp of oil; place chicken drum sticks, pour extra masala stir well & cook for about 20-30 min on low flame with occasional stirring. Now chicken drumsticks masala is ready..
Really simple and tasty way to prepare chicken drumsticks in. Chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or even wings are all delicious with this recipe. What side dishes go well with cajun chicken drumsticks? You may be able to find more information about this and. Drumstick Curry Recipe – This is one of the most simplest and easiest north indian curry made with This onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy.