Baked chicken drumsticks. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every. The only time we really think about eating chicken drumsticks is when we roast a whole chicken.
An easy dinner option that's full of flavor and kid friendly too! Baked chicken drumsticks are perfect for parties because they are inexpensive, easy to prepare, and satisfy a crowd. Marinating overnight produces supremely tender and flavorful chicken drumsticks. You can have Baked chicken drumsticks using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked chicken drumsticks
- You need 8 of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 2 of chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of chicken masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper powder.
Turn drumsticks over and add more garlic powder, pepper and salt (same as before). "Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks" tastes like fried chicken drumsticks without the effort of frying, and with the convenience of baking. Baked chicken drumsticks (aka, baked chicken legs) are a simple and crazy delicious main dish that you will want to eat on repeat. My family goes crazy for these baked chicken legs! Chicken drumsticks, dipped first in a mayo mustard mixture, then in dry breadcrumbs with chives, then oven baked.
Baked chicken drumsticks step by step
- First make holes on chicken using fork. Add salt, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, chilli flakes, green chillies, chicken masala, honey to chicken and mix well. Then add 2/3 cup coriander leaves, oil to chicken and marinate for 1 hour. Apply 1 tbsp butter on crusty plate and put chicken drumsticks on it. Bake in preheated microwave oven in convection mode in 180 °© for 35 minutes. Flip pieces after 18 minutes..
- Add cheese on drumsticks. Micro 2 tbsp butter and 1/3 cup coriander leaves and add to chicken. Bake for 5 minutes in 180°©. Ready to serve..
What's there not to love about chicken drumsticks? This baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe is one of those gems that you're going to want to keep in your back pocket. Here's why you're going to love it and make it over and over again Baked chicken drumsticks that are so good that you will forget any other drumstick recipe! Beautifully browned, richly flavored, juicy and fall-off-the-bone tender. Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks tossed in a simple honey soy marinade and oven baked to juicy perfection.