Drumsticks- Almond Soup.
You can cook Drumsticks- Almond Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Drumsticks- Almond Soup
- You need of drumsticks.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of small onion finely chopped.
- Prepare of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of roasted cumin powder.
- It’s of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of roasted almonds flakes.
- Prepare of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
Drumsticks- Almond Soup instructions
- Wash drumsticks,cut both ends, cut drumsticks into 3" long pieces,slit them in halves as shown. Boil them in water, for 5 mins..or till inner pulp is soft..
- In kadhai add,melt butter,add chopped onion garlic pieces mix and saute for few minutes.Off the flame. Separate cooked drumsticks pieces and it's stock water. Remove pulp from cooked drumsticks..
- In mixer jar add sauted onion- garlic pieces and drumsticks pulp,grind to make paste add drumsticks stock water,again grind to smooth mixture..
- Pour this mixture back in kadhai,add enough water to make soup like consistency, add salt, cummin seeds powder and black pepper powder. Mix and boil for few minutes..
- Pour prepared soup equal into 2 serving bowl, garnish with roasted almonds flakes and chopped coriander leaves and serve/ relish delicious nutritious Drumsticks- Almond soup..