Garlic parmesan drumsticks (baked). Next, dip the chicken in the panko mixture. Make sure it's evenly covering the drumsticks, using clean hands to gently press it into the chicken. Elevate your dinner with these Parmesan Garlic Chicken Drumsticks!
One of my favorite food blogs to. The only time we really think about eating chicken drumsticks is when we roast a whole chicken. We forget to cook them on their own sometimes, but with this simple baked recipe, we're about to start! You can have Garlic parmesan drumsticks (baked) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic parmesan drumsticks (baked)
- You need 4 lb of drumsticks.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
These baked chicken drumsticks are coated with fine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. A little lemon juice and a seasoning blend flavor the chicken. Serve these tasty baked chicken legs with a rice and vegetable pilaf or fries and sliced fresh tomatoes. These are easy to prepare and bake.
Garlic parmesan drumsticks (baked) instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix the chicken, olive oil, minced garlic, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl..
- Make sure to toss well so it coats all the chicken..
- Then place the drumsticks on a baking sheet. Sprinkle a little extra garlic powder on top of each drum stick..
- Bake for 60 minutes or until the skin is crispy..
- Once the chickens done cooking sprinkle the parmesan on top..
Baked and gluten-free, Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks with Garlic Butter will become a favorite. I'd be remiss if I didn't share this recipe for Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks with Garlic Butter. It's the most kid-pleasing, man-pleasing and mom-pleasing chicken I make on a regular basis. If you have less meat just lessen the amount of sauce needed for the recipe. While the chicken is baking, mix together the oil, fresh basil, garlic, parmesan cheese and seasoning salt.