Sticky Chicken Drumsticks. Sticky chicken drumsticks are easy to make and delicious. They are a Japanese recipe that I have revised. Follow the video recipe and make these today.
Sometimes we do things for our significant others that we don't like. Oven baked sticky chicken drumsticks slathered in the most incredible yet ridiculously simple Chinese Plum Sauce glaze. These sticky chicken drumsticks are coated in a lip-smacking marinade that will have everyone going back for seconds. You can have Sticky Chicken Drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
- It’s 12 of chicken drumsticks, bone in, skin on.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 5 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger, freshly grated (ginger powder works as well, about 1/2 tsp).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s tbsp of sesame seeds.
Remove the chicken from the bag, reserving the marinade, and arrange the drumsticks on the Oh Wow, these sweet 'n sticky drumsticks look so delicious! I'm going to try your recipe, my kids will. Place the drumsticks in a shallow baking tray, shaking off any excess marinade. The Best Chicken Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly
Sticky Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- In a bowl, whisk all the ingredients together, excluding the chicken. Add chicken and toss to coat, until evenly coated..
- Cover with cling film and marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight..
- Preheat oven to 180°c..
- Remove chicken from marinade and put in a baking dish. Pour marinade into saucepan..
- Bake chicken in oven for 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, reduce marinade over a medium-high heat until thickened..
- Pour reduced marinade over chicken and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for further 15 minutes until sticky. Serve..
Oven-fried Chicken Drumsticks, Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks, Vietnamese Chicken Drumsticks. These deliciously easy, tender, sticky, crockpot chicken drumsticks cook all day in your slow And this recipe makes the drumsticks so incredibly tender. Serve this sweet, spicy, and sticky dish with. Arrange drumsticks in a single layer in a glass or ceramic dish. Combine soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and garlic in a bowl and then rub over chicken.