Drumstick Curry. Drumstick curry or drumstick vegetable recipe made with simple ingredients in south Indian style to serve with rice or roti. Drumstick curry (Drumstick vegetable) – Munakkaya tomato curry. Drumstick Curry is a tasty and easy curry recipe made with drumsticks, Peanuts, and Coconut.
Drumstick or murungakkai is one of my. Drumstick curry recipe – this is one of the most simplest and easiest North Indian curry made with drumsticks. This onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy. · Manglorean Drumstick Curry is a sweet and spicy drumstick and potato curry made the South Indian way i.e. flavoured with coconut and whole spices. You can cook Drumstick Curry using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drumstick Curry
- You need of Ingredients:.
- You need 375 gm of yogurt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chick pea flour.
- You need 1 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 3 of small green chilies.
- It’s 1 of twig curry leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need of Moringa or drumsticks.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Oil as required.
- You need of Tarka Ingredients:.
- It’s 5-6 of button chilies.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced.
- It’s of Juice of half a lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of zeera.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 4-5 of curry leaves.
- It’s of Oil.
This curry has a predominant garlic flavour. A few weeks ago I posted drumstick curry without spiciness which received many compliments. So this time I am going to show you how to make the spicy drumstick curry recipe in Sri Lankan style. Download Drumstick curry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Drumstick Curry instructions
- Method: Blend the yogurt and chick pea flour together. Separately blend garlic and green chilies. Heat oil in a wok, add onions and cook till golden brown. Add curry leaves, garlic and chilli paste, stir till fragrant, next add all spices and cook for 5 minutes while stirring. Add the yogurt blend and keep stirring until it starts simmering and starts boiling. Add the drumsticks at this stage, Lower the flame, add salt and let it cook with lid on for about half and hour or until fully cooked..
- Heat the oil and add onion & garlic. Cook till golden brown. Add rest of the spices and let it sizzle. -Add lemon juice to the curry, mix well and add the tarka lastly. Devour with rice or slurp it as it is. Enjoy!.
Drumstick curry, also known as drumstick palya, is made by parboiling the leaves and then cooking them with spices. The curry recipe I'm going to show you here is very simple. Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk recipe with step by step photos. This is my mom's recipe from her treasure box. This Drumsticks Curry is made in traditional Indian way and that too with a coconut milk.