Drumstick gravy. In this video going to see how to make mouthwatering Drumstick Gravy in Chicken Gravy style. This is a perfect combination with rice. Drumstick Potato Mustard Gravy Recipe Cooking By Street Village Food.
Drumsticks N' Gravy Productions is a Detroit Based Film and Multimedia production Start-Up that focuses on combining music with storytelling, and showing insight… Watch short videos about #special_drumstick_gravy on TikTok. When I was young, me and my friends would never play near a drumstick tree. We were all made to believe that the tree hosts ghosts at night time. You can have Drumstick gravy using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drumstick gravy
- It’s of Drumstick.
- You need 2 of potato.
- Prepare As needed of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of big size Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 inch of Ginger.
- It’s 6-7 of Garlic.
- You need 2-3 of Green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
Drumstick Igru a popular gravy from Andhra cuisine. Drumstick are cooked in onion-tomato-poppy seeds gravy. This delicious gravy is usually served with rice. Brinjal Drumstick Masala is an easy and healthy South Indian side perfect with rice and gravy.
Drumstick gravy instructions
- Hello Friends first heat the pan.than add oil onion green chili and cumin seeds, than grind onion ginger and garlic and tomatoes than add in pan.and cooked.than add turmeric.
- Coriander powder and red chilli powder.
- Than add garam masala and cooked,after that add potatoes and drumsticks.
- Now cooked for 10 min and add water and cooked well..
- Your recipe is ready enjoy..
This we can say as kara kuzhambu. the Combination of brinjal and drumstick gives good taste. I learnt this from my MIL. Usually we make this gravy only with drumstick. But during mango season , we make this combination. It tastes great with the excellent flavor of mango.