Pumpkin Drumstick curry.
You can cook Pumpkin Drumstick curry using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Drumstick curry
- You need For of coconut paste:.
- You need 100 gms of grated coconut.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 4-5 pods of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s For of curry:.
- It’s 250 gms of pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 of drumstick.
- It’s 3-4 of green chillies.
- It’s For of tempering:.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of spring curry leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil for tempering.
- It’s as needed of Salt.
Pumpkin Drumstick curry step by step
- In a mixer grinder, grind coconut, cumin seeds, garlic, turmeric powder with water and keep the coconut paste ready..
- In pan heat water add green chilli and drumstick and let it cook for 10-12 mins until the drumstick is cooked. Then add pumpkin. It will get cooked in 5 mins.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked add the coconut curry paste and mix well and keep it in low flame and it cook. Parallely in another pan add coconut oil, add red chilli, mustard, cumin and onion and once onion turns transparent add to the curry and add salt and cook for 2-3 mins. The curry is ready..