Korean BBQ chicken drumsticks. Korean BBQ Chicken Drumsticks are slightly spicy, sticky, sweet, and full of garlic and ginger and crispy even with skin! Just one dish to clean and Yes, you can also swap the chicken drumsticks for chicken breast meat (I'll make that dish for you all soon, but it brings down the points values. Drumsticks are perfect for any barbecue – they're easier to eat than traditional chicken wings, and won't dry out on the grill!
In a large bowl, toss chicken with olive oil to coat and sprinkle with salt. Reviews for: Photos of Oven BBQ Chicken Drumsticks. I just love a flavorful, spicy dinner after a long day any night of the week. You can have Korean BBQ chicken drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean BBQ chicken drumsticks
- Prepare 8 of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
Korean cuisine is chock full of these such recipes, if Full of heat, dimension, protein, and surprises, Korean food is a must have! This is an effortless way to cook some chicken drumsticks in the oven. These sticky chicken drumsticks with Korean marinade are moreish finger food. Try them with coleslaw and salads at a summer picnic — but Tip all of the marinade ingredients into a mixing bowl with a good grinding of pepper and whisk them together.
Korean BBQ chicken drumsticks step by step
- Heat oven to 475.
- Mix salt and cornstarch. evenly coat each drumstick and refrigerate uncovered for at least 2 hours to a day. kept uncovered helps the skin get crispy..
- Use a wire rack or drumstick holder. apply spray oil to rack so skin doesn't stick. place on cookie sheet lined with foil for easy cleanup..
- Cook chicken for 30 minutes. if drumsticks are large cook for 40. if using wire rack flip drumsticks over halfway through cooking..
- For sauce: saute garlic in frying pan over med heat for 1 minute. add rest of ingredients and stir frequently, cooking for 3 minutes. set aside till chicken is done..
- Coat chicken in sauce. You can garnish with sesame seeds and or chopped scallions.
Score the drumsticks with a sharp knife, if. A quick and easy Korean BBQ sauce is the key in these Korean Glazed Chicken Drumsticks. You are going to want to put it on everything! Korean BBQ Chicken Drumsticks – Cooking Made Healthy. Korean BBQ Chicken Drumsticks are slightly spicy, sticky, sweet, and full of garlic and ginger and crispy even with skin!