Crispy drumstick. "Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks" tastes like fried chicken drumsticks without the effort of frying, and with the convenience of baking. The crispy comes from crushed potato chips coating the drumsticks, and the taste from a slow bake in the oven. Drumsticks have fatty flavors and a delicious firm dark meat that is great for frying.
TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – Deliciously spiced tandoori chicken with super-crispy skin and Then, using a sharp knife, make slashes in the drumsticks. This increases the surface area of the. Crispy Skinned Baked Chicken Legs with Ghee. You can have Crispy drumstick using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy drumstick
- It’s 6 of tender drumstick.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chickpea flour/besan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Printable Recipe Card at the end of this post. Brush each chicken leg drumstick with the ghee seasoning mixture on all sides. Sprinkle a dash of salt on. These Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks feature juicy meat and a golden brown crispy exterior.
Crispy drumstick step by step
- Cut the drumsticks in the size you desire. Peel off a little bit while cutting it..
- Heat up just enough water you will need to boil drumsticks. Add 1/2 tsp salt in boiling water..
- When water starts boiling add drumsticks and boil for 3 minutes, this will soften the outer side slightly..
- Drain the water completely, save the water to use in dal or soups..
- In a bowl put boiled drumsticks and all the dry ingredients except besan, use a spoon or toss it. Then add ginger garlic paste, mix it well..
- Add lemon juice, this will moist the drumsticks. Now add besan, stir until there is no dry besan remaining..
- Cover and leave for 30 minutes atleast..
- In a pan heat up 2 tbsp oil, add drumstick pieces one by one and fry on low-medium by turning in between until drumsticks are cooked and gets the desired colour. Serve hot..
Drumsticks have a lot going for them, they're easy to hold, have a nice juicy meat, and kids love them. Seal and shake well, coating drumsticks completely. Place drumsticks on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet coated with. How to Make Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks – Step by Step Photos. Start by preheating the oven to And now your amazing Crispy Baked Honey Sriracha Chicken Drumsticks are ready to eat!