Drumstick leaves pakoda. In this video we are going to see how to prepare delicious and healthy tea time snacks Pakoda using Drumstick Leaves. Check how to make Drumstick (sahjan) leaves and flower pakoda. Drumstick leaves pakoda is a very tasty snack and also it is easy and simple to cook.
Instead of making simple Pakoda, you can increase the nutritional value by adding Drumstick leaves. Kids will love this pakode/pakora as the drumstick flowers will not be seen or tasted bitter in this recipe and they will taste like normal pakoda only. you can also add cashews to this pakoda. drumstick leaves recipe, stir fry made with potatoes. Healthy and easy recipe that is often made at Moringa tree is commonly called as a drumstick tree in India. You can have Drumstick leaves pakoda using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Drumstick leaves pakoda
- Prepare 1 cup of drumstick leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of gram flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds.
- You need 3 of bedgi mirchi crushed.
- Prepare 6 of green chillies crushed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of carrom seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chat masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of rice flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s as required of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves.
The leaves of this tree are edible and. Drumstick Leaves are very rich in Iron. It is very healthy dish to include in our routine diet. We can make many different dishes using drumstick leaves.
Drumstick leaves pakoda instructions
- Wash leaves and strain..
- Crush green chillies with coriander leaves and cumin seeds..
- Crush red chilli with fennel seeds..
- Chop onions..
- Now in a vessel add leaves with all the crushed and dry masala.
- Add rice flour and gram flour.
- Add onion.
- Mix it nicely with salt.
- Fry on medium high flame till golden and crisp.
- Your pakodas are ready serve with chutney of your choice.
- Trust me these were too tasty I tried for the first time and it turned out to be great.
Murungai Keerai ( Drumstick Leaves ) is a significant source of beta-carotene, Vitamin C, protein Add turmeric powder, leaves of drumsticks, red chilly powder, tamarind juice, once it comes to boil. May Lord Shiva bless us all. Some of my friends here in Singapore had requested me to learn & post some drumstick leaves recipes. This is my mother's style sambar preparation using drumstick leaves; this goes well with rice paired with any stir fry or even with pappad! Drumstick leave dal is a traditional lentil preparation with drumstick leaves added.