You can cook Tandoori Drumstick using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tandoori Drumstick
- It’s 6 pieces of Drumstick.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of haldi / turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of tandoori Masala.
- You need Half of teaspoon Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1teaspoon of Fenugreek leaves or Kasturi methi.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of curd.
- It’s 1Pinch of food colour (optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of butter or ghee of it choice.
- Prepare of For coal effect.
- Prepare 1 of Charcoal.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Ghee or buttet.
Tandoori Drumstick instructions
- Wash and clean chicken..
- MARINATE this with lemon juice ginger garlic paste and red chilli powder. For about 15 mins..
- Take a glass Bowl and put curd in it..
- Now add remaining masalas into it.and mix well..
- Add chicken and keep for Marination for atleast how hours..
- Take non stick pan. Add butter or ghee..
- Now add marinated chicken and saute well. Let it dry..
- For coal effect keep charcoal for burning..
- Keep the aluminium foil and put the burning coal on it. Pour some ghee into it and keep for 10 mins. Lower the flame..
- Now drumsticks are ready to be served with chutney..