You can have Roasted Drumstick using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Drumstick
- You need 3 lb of Drumstick.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of All purpose seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Ok fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Roasted Drumstick instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Trim excess fat and skin from the drumsticks and wash.
- Pat dry and season chicken with all powdered season.. Toss and make sure they are all coated.
- Heat oil in a non stick pot then add chicken and brown on each side, about 3 minutes per side.
- After the chicken is finish browning, transfer to a baking pan. Add three table spoon of water to deglazed the skillet that you browned the chicken in then pure the glaze over the chicken.
- Cover the chicken and bake for 35 minutes.