Drumstick curry. Drumstick curry or drumstick vegetable recipe made with simple ingredients in south Indian style to serve with rice or roti. Drumstick curry (Drumstick vegetable) – Munakkaya tomato curry. Drumstick Curry is a tasty and easy curry recipe made with drumsticks, Peanuts, and Coconut.
Drumstick or murungakkai is one of my. Drumstick curry recipe – this is one of the most simplest and easiest North Indian curry made with drumsticks. This onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy. · Manglorean Drumstick Curry is a sweet and spicy drumstick and potato curry made the South Indian way i.e. flavoured with coconut and whole spices. You can have Drumstick curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Drumstick curry
- Prepare 500 grams of Drumstick approximately.
- Prepare 2 of Onions medium sized.
- You need 2-3 of Tomatoes medium sized.
- Prepare 6-7 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare For of Dry masale.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri lal mirchi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jeera powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of Mustard oil approximately.
- You need as required of Salt.
- It’s as required of Water.
This curry has a predominant garlic flavour. A few weeks ago I posted drumstick curry without spiciness which received many compliments. So this time I am going to show you how to make the spicy drumstick curry recipe in Sri Lankan style. Download Drumstick curry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Drumstick curry step by step
- Cut peel and wash the drumsticks..
- Put 1 tbsp mustard oil, let it be smoky add drumstick and fry for 5 mins..
- Take out the drumstick in plate and add more oil in kadhaai. When it's hot add jeera and add sliced onions and cook until it starts getting Brown, then add garlic paste, and make a paste in blender (tomato, mustard and add all the dry masala)..
- Cook well add salt and keep on cooking on low flame, cook till oil start seperating, add drumstick and cook for 2 min. Put it in cooker with some water and cook till 1-2 whistle or until drumstick get soft. Then it's done..
- Remove the lid and serve hot with rice..
Drumstick curry, also known as drumstick palya, is made by parboiling the leaves and then cooking them with spices. The curry recipe I'm going to show you here is very simple. Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk recipe with step by step photos. This is my mom's recipe from her treasure box. This Drumsticks Curry is made in traditional Indian way and that too with a coconut milk.