Drumstick curry Gujarati style. How To Make Potato and Drumstick Curry Gujarati Style Saragava ni Sing ne Bateta nu Shaak Read This full Recipe and get more yummy recipes here. Drumsticks Curry or Shajan Ki Kadhi at home.
Since this drumstick vegetable curry includes a significant amount of besan, try to serve it immediately on preparation to retain the freshness. સરગવાની શિંગની વેજીટેબલ કરી – ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Drumstick Vegetable Curry in Gujarati). Drumstick Potato Curry – Drumstick masala curry – Drumstick recipe Drumsticks/Moringa in yogurt gravy. Drumstick curry(gujarati style) This Drumstick curry is made in gujarati style typically known as saragva sing nu shaak in gujarat. You can have Drumstick curry Gujarati style using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drumstick curry Gujarati style
- Prepare 250 gm of drumstick.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Besan /gram flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dhania jeera(corinader cumin) powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of amchur(dry mango) powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of jaggery.
It goes very well with Rice/Chapathi. Drumstick and potatoes are boiled and cooked in a yogurt sauce and is tempered with. A quick and easy Gujarati-Style Aubergine Curry With Raita recipe, from our authentic Indian cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto.
Drumstick curry Gujarati style instructions
- Wash and cut drumstick into big pieces. Put into vessel. Cook in pressure cooker till two whistles by steam..
- In a pan heat oil. Add mustard seeds. When crackles add asafoetida. Add besan and roast on low flame till golden or nice aroma releases. Then add approximate 2&1/2 cup water gradually and stir continuously. So lumps should not be form. (You can use hand beater at this stage)..
- Now add salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, dhania jeera powder, jaggery and amchur powder. Mix well. Cook till it thickens and get desired consistency. (It should be semi thick consistency like bhajiya batter)..
- Add cooked drumstick. Delicious drumstick curry is ready. Serve hot with paratha or rice..
This method of cooking aubergines originates from Gujarat on India's western coast. A predominantly vegetarian region, pulses and lots. Drumstick curry is a traditional curry made down south in onion tomato gravy. It can be served along with rice and its a popular dish made using drumsticks called as mulakkada/munagakaya in telugu lingo… Other south indian curries include, soya chunks , gutti vankaya curry, cauliflower kurma etc… Drumstick curry- Drumstick is among the few vegetables which are never used in my mothers house and not even in my community,may be drumstick was not easily available in my home town at that time. The only time I use drumsticks was when I make sambhar and sindhi kadhi.