You can cook Drumstick Parathas using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drumstick Parathas
- You need 2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of juwar flour.
- You need 1 cup of drum stick leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ajwain.
- You need 1 tsp of white sesame.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of water for making dough.
Drumstick Parathas instructions
- Wash and chop the drumstick leaves.
- Take a bowl and add both the flour all dry masala, white sesame and ajwain.
- Add the drumstick leaves and salt. Using oil and water prepare the dough.
- Take a small portion from the dough.
- Start rolling it into a nice round shape.
- Place on to a pan.
- Apply oil on top.
- Flip and apply oil on other side and cook until golden brown.
- Your drumstick paratha is ready, enjoy with raita or pickle.