Drumstick leaves peanut fry. Drumstick Leaves poriyal with peanuts !! Drumstick / Moringa leaves has numerous health benefits such as it helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels , anti-diabetic , normalizes blood pressure etc. It can be prepared within less time with minimum ingredients.
Drumstick leaves are said to normalize the blood sugars and are recommended to be used regularly. So we started using these for the past few years. Learn how to make pan fried chicken drumsticks that come out perfectly crispy and safe to eat without drying them out or burning the coating. You can cook Drumstick leaves peanut fry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drumstick leaves peanut fry
- Prepare 5 cups of cleaned drumstick leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
- It’s 6-7 of dried red chillies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 7-8 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of asafoetida.
- You need of As per taste Salt.
Too little time in the hot oil leaves your chicken undercooked with the potential for food poisoning, but overcooking leaves the chicken dry and burnt. Drumstick Leaves are very rich in Iron. It is very healthy dish to include in our routine diet. We can make many different dishes using drumstick leaves.
Drumstick leaves peanut fry instructions
- Take a pan and add 1tsp oil, 1cup water, salt and bring to boil. Once boiled add drumstick leaves and cook it untill water is reduced..
- Roast the peanuts. In a blender add peanuts, garlic, dried red chillies, asafoetida and make coarse powder..
- Add the powder to cooked leaves and saute for 2-3 mins and turn off from flame..
- Note: Do not add excess water. Cook it on medium flame..
Add split urad dal and broken red chili and fry till the dal turns golden brown. Add finely chopped onions and saute the onions till they are translucent. How to make drumstick leaves stir fry. Take the bunch of fresh drumstick leaves and separate the leaves from the stalk. Chop the onions, green chilies, and dried red chilies.