Drumstick curry. Drumstick curry or drumstick vegetable recipe made with simple ingredients in south Indian style to serve with rice or roti. Drumstick curry (Drumstick vegetable) – Munakkaya tomato curry. Drumstick Curry is a tasty and easy curry recipe made with drumsticks, Peanuts, and Coconut.
Drumstick or murungakkai is one of my. Drumstick curry recipe – this is one of the most simplest and easiest North Indian curry made with drumsticks. This onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy. · Manglorean Drumstick Curry is a sweet and spicy drumstick and potato curry made the South Indian way i.e. flavoured with coconut and whole spices. You can have Drumstick curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Drumstick curry
- You need 3 tbsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cumin Seeds.
- You need 2 of red dry chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Dry Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s to Taste of Salt.
- Prepare 4 of Drumsticks.
- You need 1 of Potato.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Cumin Seeds.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of Oil (Mustard/Refined).
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need as required of Fresh Coriander For Garnishing.
This curry has a predominant garlic flavour. A few weeks ago I posted drumstick curry without spiciness which received many compliments. So this time I am going to show you how to make the spicy drumstick curry recipe in Sri Lankan style. Download Drumstick curry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Drumstick curry instructions
- Take Mustard,cumin,turmeric,Garlic,Dry Chillies,Chilli powder,Onion & Salt and Grind it into a paste.
- In a wok heat Oil and fry the potatoes till it's golden and keep it aside.Now put Cumin and Bay leaf in the oil and when the cumin spluttered add the paste in it and fry the Masala till the oil oozes out and then add the tomatoes and fry it until it's soft.
- Add 2 cups of water let it boil and then add drumsticks and fried potatoes simmer the Curry and let the flavors develop.Your Drumsticks Curry is ready. Serve hot and garnish it with fresh coriander.
Drumstick curry, also known as drumstick palya, is made by parboiling the leaves and then cooking them with spices. The curry recipe I'm going to show you here is very simple. Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk recipe with step by step photos. This is my mom's recipe from her treasure box. This Drumsticks Curry is made in traditional Indian way and that too with a coconut milk.