Drumstick soup (immunity booster). Drum Sticks are Very Healthy Vegetables and Very Good Immunity Boosters. It helps in Purifying Blood and Developing Strong Bones. Murungakkai Soup Recipe In this video we will see how to make drumstick soup.
It has powerful antioxidants like kaempferol, caffeoylquinic acid, zeatin, rutin, quercetin, chlorogenic acid and beta sitosterol which scavenges the free radicals and thus minimises the damage caused by oxidative stress. Immunity Booster Soup Green vegetables are always a great source of nutrition be it vitamins, minerals, antioxidants or phytonutrients. Boil raw papaya, lauki (bottle gourd), beans and drumstick. You can cook Drumstick soup (immunity booster) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drumstick soup (immunity booster)
- Prepare 2 cups of drumstick.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of roughly chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roughly chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Drumstick or Moringa leaves , A True Super food. In South India, drumsticks and leaf is a go-to ingredient for wellness and health benefits. #Drumstickleafsouprecipe #immunitybooster #murungaikeeraisoup #முருங்கைக்கீரைசூப் Hello Viewers! Drumstick soup is a great source of antioxidants, Iron, Calcium, vitamins, and minerals During this period of Corona, this soup will help you. This is an easy, creamy and low-calorie soup made with spinach leaves, onions, spices and herbs.
Drumstick soup (immunity booster) step by step
- Take 2 drumstick, wash & lightly peel the drumsticks…Now cut into pieces….
- Drumsticks is rich in protein & iron, making the soup a nutritious dish….
- Now heat the butter in pressure cooker…you can use ghee, oil & olive oil also….
- Once the butter melt add drumsticks…also add onion & potatoes…
- Mix well and saute for 2 minutes on medium flame…now add 2 cups of water & mix well….
- Pressure cook for 3 whistle… once the mixture cools, transfer it to a mixer jar….
- Pour milk & 11/2 cup of water.. blend in a mixter till smooth….
- Place strainers over bowl & pass the blended mixture through it.. Discard the fiber &seeds left out in strainer…
- Transfer the mixture into the pan…Add salt & black pepper…
- Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes.. stir occasionally… Now soup is ready….
Side Dishes for Good Immunity Drumstick Recipes Drumstick Soup Or Saijan Ki Phalli Soup. Drumstick soup is an aromatic and nutritious delight which can comfort your tummy and boosts energy levels. Also Read: Drumstick Leaves: Beat Monsoon Infections With These Moringa Oleifera Dishes. Used for centuries, the fabulous aroma and flavour of a bowl of drumstick soup boosts immunity and treats mood disorders. As soups are a tasty and wholesome meal for babies, drumstick soup can be safely given to small babies and toddlers as it does not require them to chew and get digested easily.