Drumstick bhartha. Regulates blood sugar levels. … Helps improve digestive health. … Great for developing stronger bones. … Helps purifying blood. … Relieves respiratory disorders. … Boosts immunity. We normally use Drumstick in its entirety in our cooking. Amma was keen to make this bharta which had appeared in some magazine.
Drumstick is a very common vegetable available in Indian markets. India is the largest cultivator of drumstick. It is also found all over Asia and used a lot in their cuisine. You can have Drumstick bhartha using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drumstick bhartha
- It’s 7-8 of drumstick.
- You need 4-5 of onions.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- You need Aa needed of Salt(as per taste).
- Prepare To taste of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare As needed of Green Coriander.
All parts of the drumstick tree have medicinal value and is used in our cooking. The leaves of the drumstick tree is a good source of vitamins & also. Murungakkai Mor Kuzhambu Recipe-Drumstick Buttermilk Curry is an easy way to make a curry by using curd as a base. The drumstick are dunked into the spicy and light buttermilk gravy and can be made quickly on a busy day.
Drumstick bhartha step by step
- Boil 7-8 drum sticks (cut into pieces) till it soften then remove the pulp out of it and keep it aside…
- Take a pan with 2-3 tbp oil and 2 spoons of butter and stir well till it's hot…
- Add finely chopped 4 onions stir well till it becomes transparent…
- Then add 2 finely chopped tomatoes and mix well wait for it to cook…
- Add 1tbp red chilli powder, 1tbp jeera powder, 1tbp dhaniya powder, ginger garlic paste, 1.5tbp lemon juice, 1-1.5 tbp salt, 1/2 tbp turmeric and mix it well..
- Then add finely chopped coriander leave and mix well.. Once it's cooked well now add the pulp and few pieces of drumstick into this and mix well.. Serve it with chapathis and enjoy ✌😋.
Drumstick pods helps to build strong bones, it is very good for pregnant women also. Drumstick pods which are known as moringa in local language is rich in. Instructions for :Drumstick Sambar Recipe Drumstick Sambar Recipe. Matti gool or the round green brinjal from Matti is popular with the Konkani community. It is a seasonal vegetable and relished by making Phodi, bazo, sukkein, sagllein, colmbo, tallasani, upkari and the most popular goolla bajji/ bhartha.