Drumstick sabji. Make sure you get tender drumstick leaves from the market – these not only cook fast, but also have a pleasant, slightly-sweet, slightly-bitter flavour. Serve the Drumstick Leaves Dry Subzi with rice and dal. You can also try other recipes like Paneer Sabji, Kadai or Onion and Karela Subzi.
And very often it either goes into a dal or into a kadhi or in a sambar. Drumstick pods helps to build strong bones, it is very good for pregnant women also. This is the special vegetable in Rasoi.me. You can have Drumstick sabji using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Drumstick sabji
- Prepare 2 of drumsticks.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- You need Some of Oil.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon.
- It’s Few of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare Few of Chopped garlic.
- You need As required of Spices powder.
- It’s As required of Black pepper powder.
Love this spicy tasty instant drumstick vegetable/ Singhi ki sabzi. This is a healthy and tasty vegetable which you can prepare for dinner or lunch. Easy to make this drumsticks vegetable. I made this Singhi ki sabzi in Sindhi style.
Drumstick sabji step by step
- Trim the ends of the drumsticks and cut them into 2 inch pieces..
- Boil the drumsticks in 1 cup water along with salt and a pinch of turmeric powder till drumsticks turn soft. Remove from heat and set this aside. Retain the water in which the drumsticks were boiled for using in gravy later..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cinnamon and cloves and fry for a few seconds and then add the finely chopped onions and garlic..
- Then add the spice powder along with salt..
- Mix well and let this cook for a minute. Add black pepper powder and boiled drumsticks along with 1/2 cup water. You can use the water in which the drumsticks were boiled.
- Bring the water to a boil and then add the coconut milk. Let the gravy simmer for 5 minutes and then remove from heat..
- Drumstick curry is now ready to be served..
We Sindhi foodies always make some special twist in our all vegetabl. Put this Drumstick and Potato Subzi on the table and marvel at its rolling success! Indeed, it will belittle the other dishes with its striking flavour and appetizing aroma. Drumstick gifts its mind-blowing aroma and flavour to any dish that it is added to, and this subzi is no exception. A simple combination of drumstick with potatoes, onions and tomatoes, together with a traditional.